The conference is organized by the International Centre for Mathematical Sciences (ICMS–Sofia) at the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, with the financial support of the Simons Foundation.
- Georgi Boyadzhiev (IMI-BAS)
- Nikola Kamburov (PUC-Chile)
- Velichka Milousheva (IMI-BAS & ICMS-Sofia)
- Boyan Sirakov (PUC-Rio de Janeiro)
The goal of the conference is to bring together world-renowned senior and early-career researchers working in the field of elliptic and parabolic PDE and foster discussions gravitating around (though not limited to): regularity theory and its applications, free boundaries, singularity formation, qualitative properties of solutions. The meeting also seeks to provide an opportunity for young scholars from Eastern Europe to engage with cutting edge research in the area, thus helping to maintain the continuity and strength of our traditions in the area.
List of plenary speakers:
- Scott Armstrong, Courant Institute, NY
- Henri Berestycki,EHESS, Paris
- Hector Chang-Lara, CIMAT, Mexico
- Eleonora Cinti, U. Bologna
- Cristiana De Filippis, U. Parma
- Manuel Del Pino, U. of Bath
- Serena Dipierro, U. Western Australia
- Hongjie Dong, Brown U.
- Xavier Fernández-Real, EPFL, Switzerland
- Dennis Kriventsov, Rutgers U.
- Tuomo Kuusi, U. of Helsinki
- Yanyan Li, Rutgers U.
- Giuseppe Mingione, U. Parma
- Monica Musso, U. of Bath
- Gabrielle Nornberg, U. Chile
- Filomena Pacella, La Sapienza, Roma
- Edgard Pimentel, U. Coimbra
- David Ruiz, U. Granada
- Georgios Sakellaris, Aristotle U. Thessaloniki
- Henrik Shahgholian, KTH – Stockholm
- Susanna Terracini, U. Torino
- José Miguel Urbano, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Enrico Valdinoci, U. Western Australia
- Juncheng Wei, U. British Columbia
- Hui Yu, National U. Singapore