Recent Developments in Stochastic Processes
March 27, 2023 - March 29, 2023
The workshop Recent developments in stochastic processes gathers together renowned experts from different contemporary research topics within the field with the aim to present and promote them to the scientific and educational communities in Bulgaria and in this way to increase the interest of students and young scientists in probability theory.
Additionally, the event will further expand the flourishing activities of ICMS with area of research which is currently actively developed both from theoretical and applied perspectives.
- Prof. Mladen Savov – FMI-SU and IMI-BAS
- Prof. Martin Kolb – University of Paderborn, Germany
- Assoc. Prof. Tsvetelin Zaevski – IMI-BAS
Confirmed main speakers:
- Prof. Vitali Wachtel – University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Prof. David Steinsaltz – University of Oxford
- Prof. Krzysztof Bogdan – Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Marcin Lis – Technical University of Vienna
- Assoc. Prof. Mateusz Kwaśnicki – Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Assoc. Prof. Samuel Johnston – Kings College, London
- Dr. Boryana Racheva-Iotova – SVP Senior Director Strategy, FactSet